Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A Question For Those Who Know Their Golf

Greetings!:
 
Though I obviously wish that one Mr. Tiger Woods was not using language which, though not so bad as, to here once again invoke the venerable Professor Higgins, to "make a sailor blush," is nonetheless not especially civilized at times, I admit, like many, to being drawn to his frequent excellence on the golf course.  Yet there is something which has concerned me and about which I have been curious in his recent inconsistent times.  Since I cannot see his swing, etc., can someone who knows his or her golf please tell me if his inconsistency is solely due to problems with his mechanics, are such combined with, or again do his difficulties solely stem from, issues in his personal life, or, of most interest to me, do these problems result from him apparently being forced to use clubs and balls manufactured by that famous company he endorses rather than equipment of his own choosing, if other than those?  I have further heard it said (though not lately) that he might have remained in the heights had he not fallen out with Coach Harman, though admittedly he has had some significant triumphs since their separation.  Again what say you if you would care to do so? 
 
J. V.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home