Tuesday, October 31, 2006

An Additional Honour

Greetings!:

As owner of The House of Old-School, I hereby confer the designated honour upon the below-named individual for reasons set forth in the following citation:

For long _AND_ _PATIENT_ service when taking care of me for many years from my late childhood through early adulthood, for, as part of that patience, putting
up with my quirky and, yes, sometimes-cranky, ways, for being an excellent opponent in the two Vaughan-Thomas Tournaments we had in 1963 and 1965 respectively,
for making flags, awards, and other props associated with them and other often-ceremonial functions during her years with me, and, though she was also
folksy, for living out the basic premise of this blog, the late Miss Mary E. Thomas is hereby created Honourary Co-Patroness of The House of Old-School.
 Mrs. Mary Cupid, the other Honourary Co-Patroness of this blog, being the only person I currently know who had significant association with her, has accepted
this appointment on her behalf.

Gratefully, respectfully and joyfully submitted,

J. V.
Owner
The House Of Old-School

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home